I’m very excited to be bringing this blog to you from the great state of Louisiana. This weekend has brought me to New Orleans for a nice four day vacation. Maybe some of our readers will out enjoying some vacation time of their own this week. Getting away from work is the perfect opportunity to recharge your batteries and come back fresh with plenty of new ideas. So even if you don’t have any trips planned on the horizon it may time to start thinking about one. Maybe you’ll want to explore this amazing country in a beautiful new RV that you found in Thrifty Nickel! Take a look at what we have listed this week:
- 2000 RV for sale. 27’, expandable, good condition, $8000. 432-425-1848
- LIKE NEW Fully restored 1969 Companion RV. New paint, flooring, plumbing, upholstery, mattress, propane tanks, curtains, faucets, fridge and oven. $2,500. 406- 640-0961.
- FOR SALE 2005 Wilderness Advantage tongue pull Park Model 40’ with 2 slides, 2 bedroom, has washer and dryer connect. Very clean, $16,900. Located at 1216 NCR 1130, Midland, Texas. 432-940-2760
- DODGE EL Dorado Motor Home. Runs good, good tires. $2000 or best offer. Or will trade for a trailer house in good condition. Call 432-528-8090.
- 2006 CARRIAGE Cameo, 31’ fifth wheel, 3 slides, new tires all weather, kitchen island, queen bed, and sofa sleeper, TV with satellite, plumbed and wired for washer/dryer. Will deliver. Located in Amarillo. $26,500. 806-680-9716.
- 1986 PROWLER Regal travel trailer. 31’ Excellent condition, needs all appliances, air conditioner still works great. $5,000. 432-631-6575 or 432-528-3024.
- 1994 DUTCHMAN 37’ Motor Home, 2 a/c’s, big generator. Sleeps 6. Chevy engine. $11,950. Will trade. 432-272-4174.
Thrifty Nickel helps you reach many different people across the Permian Basin without spending a lot of money. But what about if your business wants to reach people all over the country without breaking the bank? Well then you need to check into Thrifty Nickel’s National Advertising Program! With a CVC audited circulation of 724,228 you can rest assured your business will be seen. Many different advertising options are available, both by region and all across the country. Our Texas region contains 21 different publications for only $185 a week (20 words or less). The Central U.S. region has 18 publications for $175 a week (20 words or less). The West Coast region of publications has 47 publications for $530 a week (20 words or less) Last but not least, the Thrifty Nickel Eastern U.S. region has 55 different publications for $800 a week (20 words or less). Now you can advertise your business or items in any of these locations. Call our office today for information (432) 333-4184 or (432) 580-7777. Display rates are available also, call for Jay Warren 432-333-4184.
Advertise or find your perfect services with us at OurThriftyNickel.com. It really couldn’t be easier. Head over, sign up for an account and then place an ad! Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Try it out! $5.75 for the first ten words, .40 cents per each additional word. One picture free with each ad! Because we love our customers, right now when you purchase two weeks we will offer you a 3rd week at no charge!
For those who prefer a human touch for your business interactions, then feel free to call in and place an ad. Our helpful and friendly staff are available starting at 8:00 every day of the week. On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday our phone transactions and business locations shut down at 5:00 PM, Tuesdays till 6:00, and Fridays till 2:00 PM.
For the Odessa office place your calls to: (432) 333-4184
For the Midland office dial: (432) 580-7777
If you’re already out on the town running errands, we’re conveniently located at 2611 N. Golder, Odessa TX, 79761. That address works for all your mail-in ads as well! We also have newspaper stands in most of your local stores, including all the 7-11’s in Odessa and Midland! If we don’t have a stand in your favorite store, call us and we’ll get one there, just for you!
Utilize the Thrifty Nickel Classifieds, serving the Permian Basin for over thirty years, reaching over one hundred thousand households.