Who out there doesn’t want to save more money on their taxes? Of course we all do, it’s as American as apple pie! Well Infinity Solar Solutions L.L.C. may just be able to help you save 30% off your federal taxes, just call for details! They’re having their Grand Opening celebration next Tuesday October 1st, so don’t miss out on all the savings. According to their website, which you can visit by typing www.myinfinitysolar.com “Infinity Solar Solutions designs and installs solar electric systems for both residential and commercial applications. Different options are available for every custom solar installation and with affordable financing solar energy can become a part of any power system. Our certified employees will make sure your system is installed to the highest industry standard.” So for your home or business needs, Infinity Solar Solutions has you covered! Give them a call (432) 653-0490 or stop on by the office at 1512-D N. Grandview in Odessa. Watch the video below to find out how SolarPower for homes works.
Thursdays mean a brand new issue of Thrifty Nickel hits newsstands and with that comes new garage sale listings! Now you can make sure you have your route all planned out for the weekend before the sun even rises Friday morning. Don’t miss out on all the best stuff and show up late, plan ahead today! When you discover that hard to find, rare collectible item at a garage sale this weekend, you can thank us first! Here are just a couple of the ‘Garage Sales’ going on this weekend in the Permian Basin:
– HUGE SALE 3625 N. Dixie. Saturday 28th, 8-?. Lots of womens/ kids clothes, kitchen table with 4 chairs. Also selling baked goodies! Come out and get your sweet deals.
– INSIDE SALE at 1321 Sunset Blvd. 8:30- 3:00p.m. Dining room table, refrigerator.
– MOVING SALE Saturday 28th, 8- 5. 2111 Stoner Road. Drop leaf table, dining table with 6 chairs, dryer, end/ coffee tables, odds and ends.
– THURSDAY AND Friday garage sale from 8 to 5. 3525 W. 16th. Craftsman tools, clothes racks, new clothes, sports equipment, hunting boots, lots and lots of miscellaneous.
– SALE AT 409 S. Grant. Monday thru Friday, 11a.m. to 7 p.m. We have Vintage: Pottery, glass, pictures, jewelry, clothes, purses, furniture, lots of collectible toys, Home Interior items, videos, DVD’s, also modern clothes, shoes, purses. Many unique items.
– HUGE SALE Yard/ Garage. 1400 S. County Rd. 1129, follow green arrows. Friday and Saturday, 8- 4. Lots of new items, organic pomegranates, new baby stroller, new miscellaneous every week
Advertise or find your perfect services with us at OurThriftyNickel.com. It really couldn’t be easier. Head over, sign up for an account and then place an ad! Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Try it out! $5.75 for the first ten words, .40 cents per each additional word. One picture free with each ad! Because we love our customers, right now when you purchase two weeks we will offer you a 3rd week at no charge!
For those who prefer a human touch for your business interactions, then feel free to call in and place an ad. Our helpful and friendly staff are available starting at 8:15 every day of the week. On Mondays our phone transactions and business locations shut down at 6:15 PM, Tuesdays till 7:15, Wednesdays till 6:00 PM, Thursdays till 5:00, and Fridays till 12:15 PM.
For the Odessa office place your calls to: (432) 333-4184
For the Midland office dial: (432) 580-7777
If you’re already out on the town running errands, we’re conveniently located at 2611 N. Golder, Odessa TX, 79761. That address works for all your mail-in ads as well! We also have newspaper stands in most of your local stores, including all the 7-11’s in Odessa and Midland! If we don’t have a stand in your favorite store, call us and we’ll get one there, just for you!
Utilize the Thrifty Nickel Classifieds, serving the Permian Basin for over thirty years, reaching over one hundred thousand households!