Today is December 18th and it’s officially one week until Christmas! While I’m sure some of my Black Friday crazed readers finished all their shopping last month, others still have a lot of work to do. I count myself among those people as I still have many gifts left to find and purchase for others. If this time of year is tough on your wallet, then consider utilizing Thrifty Nickel for some of your holiday gift shopping. We have thirty-six pages of amazing deals and savings for you this week, so it’s definitely worth taking a look! Today I’m going to highlight some the items we have listed in our “Campers & RV’s“ section.
- 1989 40’ Blue Bird Wanderlodge Motor Home, 500 Detroit diesel. Great condition. $35,000. 432-638-4833.
- 1992 DUTCHMAN 28 ft. Fifth Wheel. 1-slideout, clean, new carpet, non-smoker, no pets. Asking $9,000 Bennie (806) 778-6630
- 2006 WILDCAT 30’ fifth wheel super slide, new tires, excellent condition. $15,500. Call 432-556-2202
- 2011 KINGSPORT 28 foot bumper pull travel trailer. No slide outs, everything works, $11,500, in Odessa. 432-288-3763.
- 2013 ELEVATION Fifth Wheel, Toy Hauler, 3 slides, 2 A/C Generators, Washer & Dryer Connections. Like New $47,900. Hanner RV I-20, Baird, Tx. 325-673- 6071 or 800-583-1027. www.hannerrv.com
- FOR SALE or trade for like kind property. 2008/ 2009 Monico Diplomat 40’ motor home. All options, 4 slides, 400 horse power, 20,000 miles. 150,000, 432-697-5127.
- LIVE IN ready 2008 Keystone Springdale 38’, 2 slides, washer and dryer, 2 bedrooms, patio door, all appliances. $18,995. Call 407-421-7433. Located in Texarkana
Does your business want to reach a lot of people without spending tons of money? Well Thrifty Nickel helps you reach many different people across the Permian Basin without spending a lot of money. But what about if your business wants to reach people all over the country without breaking the bank? Well then you need to check into Thrifty Nickel’s National Advertising Program! With a CVC audited circulation of 724,228 you can rest assured your business will be seen. Many different advertising options are available, both by region and all across the country. Our Texas region contains 21 different publications for only $185 a week (20 words or less). The Central U.S. region has 18 publications for $175 a week (20 words or less). The West Coast region of publications has 47 publications for $530 a week (20 words or less) Last but not least, the Thrifty Nickel Eastern U.S. region has 55 different publications for $800 a week (20 words or less). Now you can advertise your business or items in any of these locations. Call our office today for information (432) 333-4184 or (432) 580-7777. Display rates are available also, call for Jay Warren 432-333-4184.
Advertise or find your perfect services with us at OurThriftyNickel.com. It really couldn’t be easier. Head over, sign up for an account and then place an ad! Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Try it out! $5.75 for the first ten words, .40 cents per each additional word. One picture free with each ad! For those who prefer a human touch for your business interactions, then feel free to call in and place an ad. Our helpful and friendly staff are available starting at 8:00 every day of the week. On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday our phone transactions and business locations shut down at 5:00 PM, Tuesdays till 6:00, and Fridays till 2:00 PM.
For the Odessa office place your calls to: (432) 333-4184
For the Midland office dial: (432) 580-7777
If you’re already out on the town running errands, we’re conveniently located at 2611 Golder Avenue, Odessa TX, 79761. That address works for all your mail-in ads as well! We also have newspaper stands in most of your local stores, including all the 7-Eleven stores in Odessa and Midland! You can also find Thrifty Nickel at Supermercado in Midland, El Rancho in Odessa, H-E-B, Stripes, and Albertsons!
If we don’t have a stand in your favorite store, call us and we’ll get one there, just for you!
Utilize the Thrifty Nickel Classifieds, serving the Permian Basin for over thirty years, reaching over one hundred thousand households.